Executing every project, large or small, with the highest safety practices is our guarantee. We know that our detailed safety plan, rigorous training and top quality equipment ensures that every job is implemented with the utmost care and attention. The following fundamental principles are what you can expect from us:
Before we begin a project, every Empower Electric employee receives a comprehensive safety orientation which includes:
- An in-depth review of the company Environmental Health and Safety Plan
- Client specific safety rules and requirements
- An overview of WHMIS legislation, site specific hazardous products or potential dangerous environmental situations.
- Communication on safe and approved exits, site emergency procedures, location of material safety data sheets, fire extinguishers and first aid kits.
We believe that safety should be applied through training, educating, inspecting, scrutinizing and administering.
Our safety program includes:
- Frequent and regular safety inspections
- Safe work procedures
- Coordination of information with client & employees
- WHMIS training
- Boom, scissor lift and fall protection training
- Safety compliance disciplinary measures.